Lets face it, cats are funny! If you like cats you will get a kick out of these fun quotes from some well known people.
- “No matter how much cats fight, there always seems to be plenty of kittens.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Of all God’s creatures, there is only one that cannot be made slave of the lash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve the man, but it would deteriorate the cat.” – Mark Twain
- “After scolding one’s cat one looks into its face and is seized by the ugly suspicion that it understood every word. And has filed it for reference.”- Charlotte Gray
- “People who hate cats, will come back as mice in their next life.” – Faith Resnick
- “If I die before my cat, I want a little of my ashes put in his food so I can live inside him.” – Drew Barrymore
- “Cats do care. For example they know instinctively what time we have to be at work in the morning and they wake us up twenty minutes before the alarm goes off.” – Michael Nelson
“A lie is like a cat: You need to stop it before it gets out the door or it’s really hard to catch.” ~Charles M. Blow
When your cat rubs its head on you (head bunting) it is showing you how much it loves, trusts and feels safe with you.
Next time your cat starts moving its paws up and down on you (kneading), remember that they are not just trying to soften you up before taking a nap, but that they’re expressing their adoration and love for you!
“Cats know how to obtain food without labor, shelter without confinement, and love without penalties.” ~Walter Lionel George
If you have decided to share your life with a cat then you will understand they are continually trying to connect with us through grooming, purring or snuggling up.