I extend my apology for taking extra time to respond while on hiatus. Words and Herbs, http://wordsandherbs.wordpress.com/ and the Circle of Appreciation is a lovely, encouraging way to return with my Arizona blog.
Cathy had done background history on the Ligo Circle of Appreciation and mentioned Latvian people join circles around bonfires and celebrate life. This is very special to me because I am a nature lover.
Through my research I found that Latvians love nature and enjoy time spent at lakes, forests and summer cottages. The LIGO CELEBRATION in Latvia is a time of unifying with Mother Nature. It is a time to recall the customs of their ancestors and listen careful to the voice in the heart…
This is NOT an award this is a circle of people that have a friendly attitude and appreciation towards nature.
To appreciate the Ligo Celebration in action click on the youtube video – Ligo celebration in Riga, Latvia (mid summer day)
Here’s our Līgo Circle of Appreciation among fellow bloggers…
For the duration of 22 days we will be inviting 2 bloggers per day to join the Līgo Circle of Appreciation.
My appreciation of nature and this circle of friends is very important to me and I’m honored to add other’s to the Circle. Though I’m late on returning, this is important and I am going to continue.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an Appreciation, NOT an Award.
To fully participate in the Līgo Circle of Appreciation: ~ * Complete this sentence about blogging: ”A great blog is…
* Refer back to the blogger who invited you
* Invite 2 bloggers to join the Līgo Circle of Appreciation on a post
- To me a great blog is a positive experience. “Living is a long process of learning.” A great blog teaches something new or something we may have forgot. It gives you an opportunity to experience through another person. You may travel to other countries for nature, local food, wildlife, communities, and so much more… The journeys are endless!
- What an honor to be given an invitation in the Ligo Circle of Appreciation by one of my favorite, most interesting blogs to follow…, Words and Herbs Did I mention delicious? Cathy’s yummy recipes are easy to make and a hit with my family! She includes amazing photos and information on herbs and flowers in the state of Bavaria located in Germany.
- I would like to invite the two following blogs:
- Travel to Singapore and visit Sydney’s AddGrainOnEarth Sydney will tell you,
“Every post has its own characteristic. It conveys a story of its own, and the life of its owner.”
- For The Love of Clouds and Living Things as Vicki states, “I also have a love for all things of nature and feel blessed to live in an area where there is an abundance of natural beauty, that being Vancouver Island.”
“Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” ~ Ashley Smith