Sugarlump, http://thesugarlump.com/ , I want to thank you for the positive motivation I felt when I received your nomination for a Very Inspiring Blog Award.
This was so unexpected because I write my articles and posts out of a passion for nature and learning in the most humble sense. It seems as though many of us are the same in that aspect, and then to be surprised with such an honor as an award is amazing! Us Bloggers put a lot of time and thought into our dedications. This is true of my nominator Emily, Sugarlump, as her Grandmother called her, http://thesugarlump.com/ , who’s stories of the South are delightful, original and engaging.
In accepting this award, it is my pleasure to complete the following:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Post the blog award image on your page.
- Tell 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs and let the nominees know they been chosen.
7 things about myself
- My nickname in grade school was Meatball
- I can’t live without Nature or God in my life
- Sushi and Sake Bombers are one of my favorites
- I do volunteer help at Bingo
- Couple times I forgot the bath water was running – it was a speedy way to wash the floors!
- I make time for Kitchen Nightmares with Chef Ramsay
- Morning is my best time – wake up at 5:00 am, can’t help it
My List of Nominees who inspire me with their words and pictures.
I’m in the process of notifying all the above inspiring writers and bloggers. If you see your blog listed please do not wait for me. Start displaying your award logo and follow the directions posted above. Please leave me a comment and let me know you saw your name. Enjoy your Award! It was hard to pick the 15 names above as all the blogs I follow are inspiring to me.
Many blessings to all,